Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Santa Rosa, Ocotepeque, Sobrinas, Cooking & July 4th


The view I come home to every day (when it's not raining)

The hallway of Teletón. I'm beginning to wonder why I am posting this.

A street.

A dog in front of a house. It was cute.

Then Dr. Ventura's nieces and I went to Ocotepeque.






Still noticing things like this^ after the class.

An example of the prevalence of Play Boy here. Play Boy stickers on cars are about as common as Puma stickers.


What I bought for like $13 US.

My first homemade dinner. Who knew rice could be so easy?

Hector who is one of the patients at the clinic.


Some nice scenic shots of Santa Rosa de Copán.

How I celebrated July 4th (even though it was the day after).


I discovered the other day that you can look at the stats of how many people have looked at your blog. I am blown away by the number of people who are supporting me and praying for me, and I am I grateful to all of you. Thank you.

~Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment